Anycut Key Cutting Machine
The Anycut Key Cutting Machine is backed by one of the industry’s best 2-year parts and labor warranties. All machines are serviced by our USA – based tech support and warranty center, a fast and reliable repair service that you can count on to provide peace of mind.
Please contact tech support at 888-816-1046 to verify issues before sending in your machine, as we may be able to resolve the issue over the phone.
For more information about this product, contact your preferred distributor.
ANYCUT LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Lock Labs warrants the Anycut key cutting machine in compliance with this certificate, in effect for 24 months from the date of purchase. In order to redeem the benefits provided to you by this warranty, this documentation must be provided in tandem with a verifiable proof of purchase, as issued by an authorized Anycut distributor. This warranty covers the free repair or replacement of any parts deemed faulty as a result of imperfect manufacturing.
This warranty does NOT cover:
(1) Damage or malfunctions caused by natural disasters or acts of God (lightning, fire, flood, earthquakes and other external causes)
(2) Theft, misplacement, reckless, abusive, willful or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the Anycut
(3) Faulty installation, repair, or maintenance by anyone other than a Lock Labs authorized service provider
(4) Damage to or failure of unauthorized aftermarket upgrades or add-on accessories (This includes the electrical failure of the machine due to the usage of inferior or inefficient power inverters)
(5) Consumer replaceable or consumable items, including but not limited to: cutting bits, tracers (decoders), T-wrenches (Allen wrenches), Allen-slotted threaded bolts, tip stop/calibration block, debris brush and AC power adapter
(6) Extreme environmental conditions (including extreme temperature or humidity) leading to problems such as external condensation, overheating and mold
(7) Usage outside of the permitted or intended uses, as described by the manufacturer
(8) Malfunctions caused by improper operation by machine operator
(9) Damage caused by insect infestation or rodents
(10) Covered products that have been reported as lost or stolen
(11) Any machine whose serial number has been altered, defaced or removed
(12) Any machine whose software has been modified or altered beyond the normal scope of use
(13) Damage that is secondary, or any damage that would be ordinarily covered under a primary insurance policy (e.g., car accident causes damage to the Anycut)
(14) Protection against any other act or result not covered by this plan
(15) Any resultant damage to the Anycut that arises from one or more conditions described above
(16) The backup battery, which is covered for one (1) year only, and one (1) replacement occurrence.
Except for the above cases, all qualifying malfunctions are eligible for free service within the warranty period. To assure your request for service is handled efficiently, please contact Lock Labs customer service prior to sending us any product. We will issue you a Return Authorization Form that must be included when shipping your product to us. Failure to do so will result in service delays.
How to Obtain Service and Support You may obtain service by accessing our website, lock-labs.com/support, or by calling us at (888) 816-1046. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
To receive service or support, you agree to comply with each of the terms listed below:
(i) You will provide a copy of this warranty and a copy of your purchase, exchange and service receipts, if requested
(ii) You will provide, to the best of your ability, information about the symptoms and causes of your issues with the Anycut
(iii) You will respond to requests for information, including but not limited to: your product serial number, version of the software installed, any peripheral devices connected or installed on the Anycut key machine, any error messages displayed, the actions which were taken before the Anycut experienced the issue and the steps taken to attempt resolution to the issue
(iv) You will follow instructions we give you, including but not limited to refraining from sending us products and accessories that are not subject to repair or replacement service (as listed above) and packing the Anycut in accordance with the shipping instructions we will provide to you upon service agreement
(v) You will be required to sign a service order disclaimer or other service order terms to obtain repairs or a replacement device. This service order disclaimer or other service order terms do not form a part of this warranty, and are a separate legal document
THE LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY GIVEN AND ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LIFE OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. LOCK LABS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARISE FROM THE SALE OF ANYCUT PRODUCTS OR ARE A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY REPRODUCED ABOVE. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY ARE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES, AND THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF LOCK LABS FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY. SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE, AND AS A RESULT, THEY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR FROM ONE JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER. NO DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, SALES REPRESENTATIVE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE PRODUCT, OTHER THAN THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, AND IF MADE, SHALL NOT BE ENFORCEABLE AGAINST LOCK LABS. LOCK LABS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, IT BEING UNDERSTOOD THAT SUCH MODIFICATION WILL NOT ALTER THE LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD WHILE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE IN EFFECT.